Plumbing Services in New Lenox, IL
When clogged drains, leaking water heaters, or aging pipes need to be repaired, it’s essential to call an experienced, professional residential plumbing contractor to ensure the repairs and replacements are made quickly and accurately. Call Update Heating and Cooling Services for plumbing services in New Lenox, IL. We offer 24/7 live answer services!
Call our plumbers to perform residential repairs when you need water heater services.
We offer the following plumbing services:
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Line Services
- Gas Leak Detection
- Gas Line Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Repiping Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Sump Pump Services
- Burst Pipe & Water Leak Detection
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposal
Common Plumbing Problems in New Lenox, IL
Plumbing issues can happen at any time and for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common problems our Update Heating and Cooling Services plumbers encounter in New Lenox, IL, include:
- Fixing drips and leaks from faucets or showerheads.
- Clearing blockages in sinks, showers, tubs, or toilets.
- Repairing toilets that continue to run after flushing, often caused by a faulty flapper.
- Identifying and addressing issues that cause reduced water flow, such as sediment buildup or pipe leaks.
- Fixing pipe leaks due to corrosion, loose fittings, or damaged pipes.
- Repairing leaks from the water heater tank or its connections.
- Fixing issues with sump pumps.
- Repairing septic tank or drain field problems, such as backups or slow drains.
- Addressing corroded pipes that can lead to leaks, reduced water quality, and restricted water flow.
- Repairing or replacing pipes that have burst due to freezing, age, or excessive water pressure.
- Upgrading or replacing fixtures like faucets, showerheads, and toilets.
- Fixing plumbing-related issues that contribute to mold growth or mildew in bathrooms, kitchens, or other areas.