Drain Cleaning Services in New Lenox, IL
Do you have a clog in your drains, causing your sinks to slow down or your shower to fill up with water? You may need drain cleaning services to remove any buildup in your pipes. Professionals can remove the residue, sediment, or objects from the drains to get water flowing again. Call our plumbers at Update Heating and Cooling Services for appointments in New Lenox, IL. We offer same-day services and flat-rate pricing.
Do you need a new garbage disposal installed? Call us for kitchen plumbing services in Will County.
Common Causes of Clogged Drains
Clogged drains are among the most common plumbing problems households in New Lenox, IL, run into. These can happen for a variety of reasons, including:
- Hair is one of the most common causes for a clogged shower or clogged bathroom sink drain.
- Mineral buildup can slowly cause clogs.
- Dirt and debris that you wash away while cleaning or bathing can build up to cause blockages.
- Food waste that you throw down your kitchen sink can cause blockages.
- Soap scum that builds up and forms clogs.
- Toilet paper buildup can obstruct your drains.
- Small items that kids might throw down the drain can fill up your pipes.
Call our top drain cleaning company for assistance when you need a plumbing contractor to unclog drains, drain pipes, and sewer drains or perform sewer jetting services. Update Heating and Cooling Services has quality trained technicians to help you.