Electrical Services in New Lenox, IL
Electrical problems need to be handled quickly and professionally. These are definitely not DIY issues, as not handling a problem immediately or accurately can result in dangerous threats for your household – including fires and electrocution. Instead, you need to leave the work to the pros! Call Update Heating and Cooling Services for residential electrical services in New Lenox, IL. We offer same-day services for your convenience.
Is your electrical system up to code? Contact us for code compliance repairs.
We offer the following electrical services:
- Electrical Repair & Troubleshooting
- Code Compliance Repairs
- Child Proof Outlets
- Dedicated Computer Circuits
- Electrical Outlet Repair & Replacement
- Electrical Panel Repair & Replacement
- Wiring Repair & Replacement
- Light Switches & Dimmers
- Indoor Lighting
- Ceiling Fans & Chandeliers
- Outdoor Lighting
- LED Lighting Installation & Retrofit
- Whole House Generator Services
- Smoke Detector Installation
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation
- Whole House Surge Protector
- Pool & Hot Tub Wiring
- Electrical Safety Inspection
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
What to Expect During an Electrical Troubleshooting Appointment
If you suspect something is “off” with your electrical system and you may need repairs, scheduling electrical troubleshooting services is essential. An electrician will perform an inspection to determine the cause.
Some of the tasks a contractor will perform include:
- Inspect flickering lights to determine if it’s due to a poor connection or something larger.
- Check malfunctioning outlets.
- Examine breakers that trip frequently to determine the root cause of the problem.
- Inspect burned-out light bulbs to ensure you’re using bulbs with the correct wattage.
Scheduling electrical troubleshooting services in New Lenox, IL, can help you avoid potential safety issues in your home. Take action now with the Update Heating and Cooling Services team’s same-day service.