Aprilaire Whole-Home Humidifier, Model 800 Humidifiers
The Aprilaire Model 800 Humidifier is a steam humidifier designed for home applications where evaporative units are less practical. The Model 800:
- Humidifier Accommodates crawl spaces, attics and areas of the country with milder winters and non-forced air heating.
- Provides humidity to the largest of homes (up to 6,200 square feet).
- Features truly automatic control but can be installed in manual mode as well.
Aprilaire Whole-Home Humidifier, Model 700 Humidifiers
The Aprilaire Model 700 Humidifier is a large-capacity powered unit with big humidification performance to match the biggest of homes. The Model 700:
- Has an evaporation capacity of 0.75 gallons per hour—among the highest capacity humidifiers sold
- Humidifies tightly constructed homes up to 4,200 square foot in size
- Features truly automatic control
Aprilaire Whole-Home Humidifier, Model 600 Humidifiers
The Aprilaire Model 600 Humidifier is one of the best-performing bypass humidifiers on the market. As a large-capacity unit, the Model 600:
- Humidifier Features a built-in bypass damper, which means fewer parts to install
- Delivers up to 50% more moisture than competitive units
- Has an evaporation capacity of 0.70 gallons per hour
- Humidifies tightly constructed homes up to 4,000 square feet in size
Aprilaire Whole-Home Humidifier, Model 500 Humidifier
The Aprilaire Model 500 Humidifier is economical and a proven performer designed for small to mid-sized homes. The Model 500 features:
- A built-in bypass damper, which means less parts to install
- Truly automatic control, but it can also be installed in manual mode
Aprilaire Whole-Home Humidifier, Model 400 Humidifier
Need to maximize your humidity control with minimal water usage? The Aprilaire Model 400 Humidifier is the solution for you. The Model 400 is a drainless humidifier, featuring evaporative technology to minimize water use.
Humidifier Gravity pulls water down, while the wicking action of the Water Panel® draws it back to the top, using 100% of the water delivered to the unit.
To learn more about the effects of low humidity on your health and home, watch our Total Comfort Humidification video.